2801 Indian School NE Albuquerque NM 87106 | 505-255-5544
awards design 200

Q: How can I get my hair to look like the TV actresses', where it is fuller on the top of my head and flows into soft separation toward the bottom?

A: One trick uses Velcro rollers. Shampoo as usual. Then, blow dry to where your hair feels dry and cool to the touch. The rollers are fun and easy to use, with no clips to hold them in place. Whimsically place the rollers, trying different sizes to create your special look. Lightly spray with your favorite hair spray. While the rollers are doing their job, you can have your breakfast and get dressed. Right before you are about to walk out the door, give a once over with the hair dryer, and remove the rollers. Voila! You have the special look you were after!